Custom Made Backpacks Design Your Own Backpack Maker
Quick Details of Custom Made Backpacks Wholesale
- Product No.: Ao-1601FS
- Size: 31cm * 15cm * 45cm (Customizable)
- Weight: 0.8KG
- Pattern Type: Custom logo printing is available
- Material: Oxford Nylon
- Lining Material: Polyester
- Type: Softback
- Lifting Parts: Soft Handles
- Carrying System: Air cushion strap
- Interior: ID Pocket, Cell Phone Pocket, Interlayer Zipper Pocket, Laptop Interlayer
- Color: Blue, Black, Grey
- Feature: Waterproof, Breathable, Wear-resistant, Anti-theft, Anti-seismic
- Use: Ourdoor Backpack, Laptop Backpack
Product Description of Personalized Backpacks
According to an article published by Time, “In 1938, when Gerry Outdoors invented the first backpack with a zipper, backpacks were still primarily in use for hiking, camping and alpine recreation. Between the 1930s and ‘60s, some kids also made use of canvas or leather bags with a single strap, miniature briefcases that were usually called satchels, for trips to and from school. Some students could also be seen carrying their academic luggage on their backs in squared leather bags, fastened shut with buckles.”
For the backpack enthusiast, a good bag is a thing of beauty. But whisper the word ‘bespoke’ or ‘custom’ and the game changes. There’s a whole new level of appreciation. And we’re not just speaking fabrics. We’re getting down to the details. Thread colors. Shoulder strap orientation. Tailored pocket setups. And all along the design spectrum from tweaks to existing models, to completely custom from scratch.
Aowuo backpacks are built to be tough yet ultralight, simple and functional, and ultimately reliable when you’re in the back of beyond and need your carry to perform well. And if they need to make a little weight sacrifice to do this, they will. Yes, you’re still getting super lightweight, but sometimes superior performance means they may weigh more than other ultralight alternatives.
At The Custom Bag Company, we offer custom backpacks wholesale including the styles mentioned below.
- Backpacking Packs: Backpacks meant to carry heavy loads when backpacking or hiking over uneven terrain. Backpacking packs under 3,000 cubic inches are perfect for short day hikes. Between 3,000 and 5,000 cubic inches is suitable for 2-3 day trips. Packs over 5,000 cubic inches will hold an immense amount of gear and are perfect for longer expeditions.
- Camera Backpacks: Backpacks with specialized compartments designed to hold and protect cameras and camera accessories.
- College Backpacks: Backpacks designed with college students in mind. Many college backpacks include features like built-in laptop sleeves, MP3 player pockets, large compartments for books, and internal organizers.
- Convertible Backpacks: Backpacks that can convert into other bag styles including wheeled bags or duffle bags. Convertible backpacks usually have stowable backpack straps, handles, and/or wheels.
- Daypacks: Small or mid-sized backpacks designed for day use such as short hikes, school, or running errands around town.
- Diaper Backpacks: Diaper bags worn on the back as backpacks.
- Gym Sacks: Lightweight, drawstring bags designed for trips to the gym or sports practice. Gym sacks can be slung over one shoulder or worn as a backpack using the drawstring loops.
- Hydration Packs: Bags especially backpacks that include reservoirs that hold water to keep you hydrated during various activities including walking, hiking, and biking. Water is drunk from a tube that runs from the reservoir. For winter sports, look for winter hydration packs that provide insulation to keep your water from freezing.
- Laptop Backpacks: Backpacks with padded compartments designed to hold and protect a laptop computer.
- Mesh Backpacks: Backpack made with a mesh material so you can see the bag’s contents.
- Messenger Bags: Larger bags worn over one shoulder with the strap winding around the chest and lower back (like a cross-body bag). Once used by bicycle couriers, messenger bags have become a part of urban style.
- Sling Bags: Backpacks with one strap that are designed to be carried on one shoulder.
- Skateboard Backpacks: Backpacks with straps or sleeves for carrying a skateboard.
- Ski Backpacks: Backpacks with ski and snowboard features including board straps, ski carriers, goggle pockets, winter hydration sleeves, and more.
- Suspension Backpacks: Backpacks with support features to suspend the load and move it off the shoulders and onto the lower area of the back. These support features include waist belts, adjustable shoulder straps, and stiff internal frames.
Backpack Manufacturer China – Aowuo
Aowuo is a backpack manufacturer in China, wholesale all kinds of backpack, and any OEM customized designs are welcome!
Our main product including custom made backpacks for school, hand made backpacks, design your own backpack, customize your own backpack, mini prospect backpack, custom backpacks with name, personalized messenger bags for school, companies that make backpacks, custom made backpacks with pictures, handmade hiking backpack, custom made hiking backpacks, personalized hiking backpack, custom made leather backpacks, and so on.
Have manufacturing needs? Just tell us.
If you have any questions, just click the button below & get in touch with us. We’ll be sure to reply as soon as possible.
Shipment & Trade Details of Custom Made Backpacks Wholesale
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal
Packing: 50pcs or 100pcs Backpack in one carton or according to your requirement
Delivery Time: 35-45 days after sample approval based on quantity less than 50k
1. Worldwide shipping will be okay.
2. EXW, FOB, CIF all will be accepted in our company.
3. Before delivery, everyone will be inspected by our factory Q.C, and do best to ensure that every backpack will be good condition before shipment.
Port: Xiamen, China
Production Capacity: 500,000 PCS/Month
Transport Small order By Express: DHL/FedEx 3-7 workdays door to door
Larger order By Sea: about 15-30 workdays
1. Q: Can I visit your factory?
A: We warmly welcome customers visit us. Before you come here, please kindly tell me your schedule, we can arrange for you.
2. Q: Can you provide me your catalog?
A: We specialize in producing and developing all kinds of bags. We supply sports backpacks, mountain bags, laptop bags, and canvas bags. Please kindly tell me what kind of item you prefer to and provide me more information. It will help us to give you a good price.
3. Q: How to do if I can’t reach your minimum order quantity?
A: Do not worry about that. If you can’t reach MOQ for each item, we can send you the latest prompt goods for your reference. These are also our hot selling items. You can get them at a lower price and smaller quantity.
4. Q: How much does it cost to ship to my country?
A: It depends on seasons and different forwarders. The fee is different offered by different forwarders and in different seasons. You can consult your nominated forwarder or us at any time.
5. Q: What about the payment methods?
A: We accept T/T, L/C for large value, and for small orders, you may pay us by Paypal, Western Union, Moneygram, Escrow, etc.
6. Q: Can you help me make my own design? How about the sample fee and sample time?
A: Sure, we have a professional development team to design new items. And we’ve made OEM and ODM items for many customers. You can tell me your idea or provide us the drawing. We will develop for you. As to the sample, time is about 5-7 days. The sample fee is charged according to the material and size of the product.
7. Q: How do your factory do regarding quality control?
A: We have a Strict raw material control system and Strict quality management system; Our factory has gained ISO9001:2015 and BSCI certificates.
Through emails, pictures, or guest samples to confirm the real cause of the problem. If there is really a product problem, we will redo without any charge.
Professional Order Production
A. After the order is confirmed, we have a meeting with the main people who work for the workshop before production, investigate all the workmanship and technical details, make sure all the details are under control
B. Inspect all the materials when arriving; ensure they will match customers’ requirements
C. Inspect the semi-finished goods
D. Online quality control
E. Final inspection while packing up all the goods. If there is no other problem at this stage, our QC will issue the inspection report and release for shipping
Wholesale Custom Backpacks Factory China — Aowuo
We are Quanzhou Aowuo Bags Manufacturing Company, specializing in producing different kinds of backpacks and school bags. We have been in this area for more than 10 years. Our factory located in Quanzhou city of Fujian province. Our annual marketing turnover is around 10 million USD.
Contact us to get a sample of Custom Made Backpack, Immediate!
If you have any questions, please send us an inquiry.